|This wiki is no longer used.
The Eco wiki has moved to: https://wiki.play.eco/
Window Description[edit | edit source]
Clicking and dragging on the minimap will rotate it.
The dropdown menus on the right side of the screen contain options for showing what displays on the minimap, selecting world layer heatmaps, and editing and placing world markers.
World Layers[edit | edit source]
Selecting the checkbox next to a world layer will highlight the map with a heatmap that shows the layer's levels across the map. This scale can indicate species density or capacity, or other statistics such as world rainfall or player activity.
After selecting a world layer in the drop-down menu, you can click the Show In World checkbox to see that layer on the ground in regular view.
|List of World Layers|
Settings[edit | edit source]
Checking any of the following checkboxes will toggle the view of the related object(s) on the map.
- Follow Player - Rotating the map as the player moves
- Show Property - All properties that have been claimed
- Players - All players
- Trees - All trees
- Lights - All lights
- Crafting - Any objects related to crafting
- Storage - Any objects related to storage
- Cooking - Any objects related to cooking
- Economy - Any objects related to economy
- Research - Any objects related to research
- Misc - Any other objects that do not fit in a specific category
- Housing - All housing structures
- Power - Any objects related to power
- and more...